16th September 2011, 01:55 PM
dazzlingnaturals

Contact details and locations of foreign universities in India? Can I do Masters in law after UG course in Liberal Arts?

i need contact details and locations of foreign universities in india for undergraduate courses in Biotech, biomed, biochem, law, management studies, finance.?

Would also like to know whether i can pursue masters in law after undergrduate course in Liberal Arts?

31st January 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details and locations of foreign universities in India? Can I do Masters in law after UG course in Liberal Arts?

offcoure have a dout! am 24yrs old and not a graduate but now iwant to study the ug course in foreign countries, is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Impact of foreign universities on Indian Education System? What are the advantages and disadvantages? 3 24th June 2015 11:09 AM
Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities? 3 16th September 2014 05:50 PM
Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities? 7 9th June 2012 08:23 PM
Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India? 5 11th December 2011 07:19 PM
Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank? 1 9th June 2011 11:58 PM