23rd March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?

I have passed M.A in ancient history from N.I.O.S. with 52% marks.I want to do B.ED distance courses in Bengali in this subject from any recognized University in kolkata.I want the names & the contact details of those Universities.

18th June 2011, 01:56 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?

hi friend,

there are some good universities offering your degree course, but its difficult to choose the best one...so i'll help you through the following website, you just check it and choose your best one...
educationcareer.in

all the best
9th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?

i am a primary teacher.I want to know bengali medium b.ed training collage where situated in west bengal?
22nd August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

pls. will u give me the details of distance b ed program in bengali subject.
14th February 2012, 11:06 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

respected sir,

there are some good universities offering your degree course, but its difficult to choose the best one...

so i'll help you through the following website,

you just check it and choose your best one...

website- www.educationcareer.in
20th May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know details about name of universities offering distance B.ed course in bengali subject
9th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate teacher in commerce.I want to know bengali medium b.ed distance training collage where situated in india ?

S.Roy Barman, Agartala, Tripura
9th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to know details about of universites offering distance B.ED course in commerce subject in begali medium

S.R.Barman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?