23rd May 2011, 02:35 AM
spcoolguy18

Is Convergys a good company? Is it product based or service based?

is convergys a good company to join ,i mean its a product based company ,is a product based company beter than service based company ? wat is difrence btw product n service based company ?

25th August 2011, 07:49 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is Convergys a good company? Is it product based or service based?

Yes,Convergys is a good company to work with .They products like-HBO, SHOWTIME, etc.......

The hiring process is so easy , you have a telephonic interview , if you are selected then you have to do a drug test within 72 hours of getting the job. But they push there employees so heard to work , you may have to work on weekend also .

Product based companies gives there main attention about the quality of the product and sales .
But servicing companies sales the product and also give guarantee of servicing if eny thing failure occur.
thank you
15th September 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Convergys a good company? Is it product based or service based?

Convergys a product or service based org?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?