12th May 2011, 01:39 PM
rajeevtanaysingh

Which core electronic companies offer summer training in basic mobile communication technology including systems like NGN, FIBER-Optics Commucatio, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, Broadband?

hello sir,
i am the student of ece 2nd year. i want to do a summer training in basic mobile communication technology .which includes systems like NGN,FIBER-OPTICS COMM., GSM,CDMA,WCDMA,BROAD BAND etc.please give me detail about a core electronics institution.
i am very oblige to you.thanks you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I take after passing B.Tech in ECE
  2. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  3. Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?
  4. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  5. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering?
  6. Which optional subjects are suitable for B.E(E&C) graduate?
  7. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  9. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies?
  10. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  11. List of best Telecommunication companies at Kolkata to do 6 month summer training along with RF Designing, BTS Designing, 3G, 4G and CDMA? -- [New]
  12. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?
  13. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 7th Sem Elective-II Wireless Communication Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  15. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc. Electronics in Pune University/
  17. Mobile jammer circuit diagram?
  18. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
8th September 2011, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Which core electronic companies offer summer training in basic mobile communication technology including systems like NGN, FIBER-Optics Commucatio, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, Broadband?

Dear friend,

Normally all companies allow for the inplant training. But they have to contact the company people through the correct link. The students should get the bonafide companies from the college and then they have to send the request to the certain companies. Then they will reply.......

The companies may be Bsnl, railways, airtel, nokia, jasmine....

all the best;;;;;;;;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?