22nd July 2011, 02:33 PM
lovelysoul

Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?

i am a fresher n will b paasing out b.e in electronics n telecommunication from mumbai university ..i would like to about the courses that i should do so that i can get good jobs as my aggregate is 55%

18th November 2011, 11:02 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?

Dear friend, your BE(bachelor of engg.) in ETC trade percetage is 55% that is low enough but do'nt be hopeful even you can get best jobs by doing the course i suggest below:

You like to do telecom course based on following modules:

GSM(global service for mobile communication)
cdma(code division multiplexing access)
RF- planning
Wi-max, ADSL
Broadband networking

After doing this type of couese you 101% get job in any telecom company.......thankyou

****************best of luck***************************
18th November 2011, 11:03 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?

Dear friend, your BE(bachelor of engg.) in ETC trade percetage is 55% that is low enough but do'nt be hopeful even you can get best jobs by doing the course i suggest below:

You like to do telecom course based on following modules:

GSM(global service for mobile communication)
cdma(code division multiplexing access)
RF- planning
Wi-max, ADSL
Broadband networking

After doing this type of couese you 101% get job in any telecom company.......thankyou

****************best of luck***************************
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?