14th August 2010, 09:01 PM
ayyan selvam

Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?

please anybody know when the counselling date for the 3 year government law college in tamilnadu, and anybody got conformation letter for that.. i hope you reply quick thank you all my new friends

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  4. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  6. What is the counseling date for Tamilnadu government BSc Nursing?
  7. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  8. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  9. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  10. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  11. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
  12. How can I apply for M.Ed in Tamilnadu government college
  13. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu?
  14. Evening law colleges in Tamilnadu
  15. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  16. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  18. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
11th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?

when councling date r last
17th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?

how to see the results for councelling in ambhetkhar univ., at chennai,
19th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what's the date of counseling in law in PGL courses
23rd July 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

When will counseling result comeing
6th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

plz counselling date for mail id. [email protected]
12th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to see the rank list for councelling in ambedkhar univ., at chennai, and when will be the 3 years law counselling date
18th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

three years law college counselling date ? in tamilnadu
22nd August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can u send the three years counseling date . this's my mail ID [email protected]
25th August 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyan selvam View Post
please anybody know when the counselling date for the 3 year government law college in tamilnadu, and anybody got conformation letter for that.. i hope you reply quick thank you all my new friends

if u know tell me [email protected]
29th August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

When start the counselling & 3yr law course for 2011-12 batch.

By k.elavarasan
mail id: [email protected]
14th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hai frds this my email id [email protected] please counsilling hope you reply quick thank you frds
13th September 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know the counselling date of Chennai law college in the year of 2012-2013.
Please send to me sir.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
15th July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Many person have asked about counselling date, but still there is no answer from your end, then how could i know about counselling date??? Please revert...

We are waiting for your response.

Mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?