1st June 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in D.Ed? I have scored 39.17% in HSC

I passed 12th (sci) in March 1996. I get 39.17% in H.S.C. I want to take admission in D.Ed,I am in OBC catagory, can I get admission in D.Ed?

13th July 2015, 07:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in D.Ed? I have scored 39.17% in HSC

Sorry,but, you are ineligible to apply for D.Ed. because you have secured less than the required percentage of marks in 12th exam .

D.Ed. stands for Diploma in Education . It is a one year duration diploma course in Education . D.Ed. qualifies candidates to become nursery teachers.The candidate can join D.Ed. course through the Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective State for this purpose .The Common Entrance Test for D.ed. course is conducted by almost all states of India .

The eligibility criteria required for getting admission in D.Ed. course are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science or Arts stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate .

-The age limit to apply for the course is from 18 years to 36 years .There is relaxation provided in upper age limit by 5 years for the SC/ST/BC candidates .
15th July 2015, 02:49 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in D.Ed? I have scored 39.17% in HSC

--> D.ed stands for Diploma in Education Eligibility. As you have scored 39.17% marks which are very less according to the eligibility criteria. So am sorry to say that you are not eligible with this much marks. Further you can check the criteria to become eligible in D.Ed as given below :-

-Candidate must have done secondary education that is +2 with science group or arts group from a recognized board.

-Candidate must have secured at least 50 % in + 2 standard to join Diploma In education.

-Candidate must have to qualify the Common Entrance Test conducted by the every state.

-Test conducted by following States are:

* Haryana board of School education D.ed exam

* D.Ed Common Entrance Test Maharashtra

* Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education D.ed Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?