21st July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?

sir,

please tell me the date of counseling"admission under the government of tamilnadu for pharamedical course"

my name is "sathiya"
my application number is "100343"

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  5. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  6. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  7. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  8. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  9. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  10. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling
  11. In which college can i get seat after getting 1490 rank in GATE Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  12. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  13. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  14. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of WBJEE counseling?
  16. What is the D-Pharmacy counseling date?
  17. Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?
  18. Will I get a seat in RV college of engineering for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 in COMEDK?
14th December 2011, 05:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

please tell me the date of counseling"admission under the government of tamilnadu for pharamedical course"

my name is "sathiya"
my application number is "100343"
Your question lack proper information. Please mention which government college under Tamil Nadu government you are asking about and for which session you want to know the counselling dates. There are so many colleges under the government of Tamil nadu.

Moreover, different colleges have different counseling dates. Please be precise with your question.

I advice you to visit the official website of the college to know the counseling dates.
2nd May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?

please can i know the procedures for medical counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?