24th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?

I am employed in MNC company.I want to do LLB through correspondence. Please guide me for the admission process of IGNOU. How to apply for it? What is the fee structure, course duration, study centers, etc. Email: [email protected].

25th December 2016, 06:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?

As per your educational qualification are eligible to apply for LLB course through IGNOU University.
For LLB course you have to complete your bachelor degree in any discipline and final year students are also eligible and once you complete your graduation your percentage is enough in order to get admission for LLB course through IGNOU you have not to appear in any kind of entrance test.
25th December 2016, 06:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To pursue LLB through IGNOU you have to pass your graduation in any stream from a recognised University and if your percentage is enough then you will directly get admission on the basis of your percentage otherwise you have to appear in entrance exam that is mostly conducted.
Because the merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the students in graduation and admission is given according to the top rankers.
26th December 2016, 08:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To pursue the LLB course from IGNOU, you must have to complete your Graduation degree in any discipline form a recognised University.
After the completion of Graduation with good percentage of marks, you can apply for the LLB course under IGNOU.

For more details about the course, you may contact to the Institute.

IGNOU
Address: Bikash Bhavan, 4th Floor, North Block, Bidhan Nagar ( Salt Lake City), Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Phone: 033 2334 9850
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?