12th August 2010, 12:07 PM
gaandivinodkumar

Counseling date for M.Tech course after scoring 335 in GATE? Colleges in which I can get?

SIR plz tell me counciling dates for m.tech,gate score 335 and marks 25.67
which college i get .and i have 53.7 percentage in b.tech any problem with this percentage.fee return is there in m.tech.plz inform my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling date for M.Tech course after scoring 335 in GATE? Colleges in which I can get?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  4. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  5. Good colleges available after 335 score in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  6. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  7. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  9. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  10. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  11. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  12. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  13. Will I get JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 335 in ECE and OBC category?
  14. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile?
  15. Which college can I get in M.Tech after scoring 38.67 in GATE?
  16. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  17. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  18. Which colleges will I get for M.Tech after scoring 30.66 marks in GATE? -- [New]
3rd July 2011, 01:18 PM
medhavi_et

Default Re: Counseling date for M.Tech course after scoring 335 in GATE? Colleges in which I can get?

friend counseling for various colleges (iits/nits) has been started and almost its comes to the last stages. your given information is not sufficient to tell you that you would get admission in which college and which branch. you have to give information about your branch and category.then only i can told you the exact thing.
2nd August 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling date for M.Tech course after scoring 335 in GATE? Colleges in which I can get?

will i attend councilling without qualifying in gate and inwhich colleges we will get seat
21st October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me pgecet 2011 councling dates
16th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i got 302 gate score and i got 23451 rank and im belongs to ST category .kindly tell me which colleges i wil get and when will be the couselling date..???
15th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,myself vimal pandey,gen category,i got 10124 rank in mechanical stream & 344 gate score in 2011 exam,can i get admission at nit????? in 2012 for m.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?