9th July 2011, 08:37 PM
anusuya govindaraj

Counselling form

hello sir When will issue TANCET counselling forms for Mtech?
i got 23.073 mark Under IT. if there is any possible for getting colleg?? please inform to me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  3. Last date of sale of TANCET counseling application form?
  4. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  5. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  6. Counselling form
  7. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  8. How to apply for counseling after passing graduation?
  9. When is the B.Ed application form going to be given? When is the counselling going to happen? -- [New]
  10. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  11. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  12. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring AIEEE overall rank of 71760?
  15. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Procedure for admission for MBBS in government colleges of Nanded?
  17. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
16th November 2011, 09:48 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Counselling form

Hello anus, For this year the govt kept thei cut off about 16. so definately you will get Mtech seat for your marks. But you cant get seat in A+ grade colleges.
3rd May 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR , I got 21.693 in tancet under electrical.electronics ,and instrumentation , if any chance to get a in purely instrumentation or instrumentation and control in M.TECH PROGRAM?
7th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

when will be the medical counselling form for 2012 batch are given?
8th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when will mba counselling application to be issued ???? inform the date of issuing counselling application
8th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 100 MARKS OUT OF 240 WHAT IS MY RANK
11th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

my tancet score was 26.933. is there any chance for me to get me seatas part time?
19th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hai,When will issue the tancet Counselling form for me?i want to know about the detail of this?please be inform.

I got 29 under ECE.if there is any possible for getting GOOD college?? please suggest.
23rd April 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Counseling form date plz ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?