23rd May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission for MBBS in government colleges of Nanded?

what is the process of admission of mbbs in government college of nanded

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [New]
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  4. Is KMC Mangalore a Government Colleges or Private College? Procedure for getting admission into MBBS course?
  5. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  10. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  13. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  14. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  15. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  17. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  18. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
9th July 2011, 12:15 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission for MBBS in government colleges of Nanded?

dear friend ,

there is the counselling which is held in the seth gs medical college mumbai.

also the form for the admission to the government colleges is available in the all government colleges in the maharashtra.
you have to fill that particular form and submit it to the counselling center

for more information regarding the admission procedure kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks
19th November 2011, 02:03 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the process of admission of mbbs in government college of nanded
hi,
If you want to take addimission in the GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE then you have to qualify the entrance exam that is MH-CET(MEDICAL), ALL INDIA PMT,
For this you have to age limit above 17 year
and you have to pass 12th class with minimum 50% marks.

good luck!
14th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 53% in hsc n in cet 93 in pcb can i get admission in goverment college in mumbai or pune for mbbs .i am from sc category .
15th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 112 marks in medical cet i want to take admission in bds so how is the procedure of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?