9th January 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

I passed out my Bachelor in Hotel Management from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology in year 2015 but still did not get any degree. How can I get it now?

10th January 2018, 11:37 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

You have already passed the Hotel management.
To get the degree , you have to write to your college.

The National council of Hotel management, Noida sends the degree of each students to its college.

You sent a letter to your college and they would send your degree certificate to your address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?