17th May 2011, 01:22 PM
kk naik

Which course is available for graduates in Arts with Konkani and Hindi subject?

sir, i had done graduation in arts with subject konkani and hindi and now i want to do course .Pls tel me which course availble for this stream, send me courses name can i choose them,waiting for ur reply

6th July 2011, 09:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is available for graduates in Arts with Konkani and Hindi subject?

after completion of graduation in arts with subject Konkani and hindi you may go for Master degree with either hindi or konkani. you may take admission in Master of arts program in a good institution.

you may go for totally different course which are not related to hindi or konkani. you may do MBA after your graduation. for MBA any graduate from any stream are eligible. so you will be eligible for MBA program. to take admission in good Institution for MBA you have to appear in MBA entrance examination CAT or MAT etc.

you may do some computer related course through which you may get some job easily. you may try to be prepared for civil service examination. after graduation you will be eligible for civil service examination. you may try for teaching profession or you may go for any other field.

best of luck.
22nd July 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is available for graduates in Arts with Konkani and Hindi subject?

Optional subjects i want to choose for graduate teacher in arts pls help what shall i choose.
27th January 2021, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Which types of jobs are available after doing graduation in Konkani ornes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?