13th January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%

Which course is best after bsc chemistry & i have problem that my bsc % is just 49% so i am confuse with this problem so plz show me any way that the best course for me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  5. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  6. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  7. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry
  8. How much salary after completing engineering course(B.E)?
  9. Last years question papers of BSc in Chemistry?
  10. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  11. What are the career options in Chemistry? I am a BSc chemistry student
  12. How to study for TYBSc Chemistry?
  13. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  14. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  15. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  16. How to do BSc Chemistry after scoring 974 marks in intermediate? Are there any colleges in AP offering BSc Chemistry?
  17. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  18. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
14th January 2014, 09:42 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%

It is not good that you have scored only 49% of marks in your B.Sc course.

To the best of my knowledge, if at all you want to apply for any Entrance Exam that give you admission for Higher studies, you should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your Graduation.

You did not mention the category to which you belong. If you are a candidate from SC or ST category, you will given relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5%. In such case, you are eligible to apply for all the Entrance Exams.

Coming to courses, here are the courses that you can opt for
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Inroganic Chemistry
M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA in Hospital Management etc.

These are the courses that I can suggest for you.

In order to get admission for M.Sc course, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam.

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for M.Sc course in the respective college.

But to join MBA course, you should crack any of the following
CAT Exam
MAT Exam
GMAT
XAT etc.

Try to collect the list of colleges that give admission without considering the percentage of marks and know the selection procedure in those colleges to get admission and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
24th June 2023, 07:43 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%

After completing a BSc in Chemistry, there are several course options you can consider based on your interests and career goals. While a 49% score may pose some challenges, there are still opportunities available. Here are a few options to explore:

MSc in Chemistry: Pursuing a Master's degree in Chemistry can deepen your knowledge and expertise in the field. It can open doors to research, teaching, and specialized roles in industries related to chemistry.

MSc in Analytical Chemistry: If you have a specific interest in analytical techniques and laboratory work, an MSc in Analytical Chemistry can provide advanced knowledge and skills in this specialized area. It can lead to career opportunities in analytical laboratories, pharmaceuticals, environmental science, and quality control.

MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: If you are interested in the pharmaceutical industry, an MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry can be a suitable choice. It focuses on the application of chemistry in drug discovery, development, and analysis. It can lead to careers in pharmaceutical research and development, quality control, regulatory affairs, and drug manufacturing.

Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Chemistry: A postgraduate diploma program in Industrial Chemistry can equip you with the necessary skills for careers in the chemical industry. It covers topics such as chemical process development, production, and quality control. It can lead to job opportunities in chemical manufacturing, petrochemicals, polymers, and related sectors.

MBA in Chemical Management: If you have an interest in the business side of the chemical industry, pursuing an MBA with a specialization in Chemical Management can be a viable option. It combines business management principles with a focus on the chemical sector. It can lead to managerial roles in chemical companies, sales and marketing, supply chain management, and consulting.

Professional Certification Courses: Consider enrolling in professional certification courses to enhance your skills in specific areas of interest. For example, certifications in laboratory techniques, quality control, environmental management, or regulatory affairs can provide additional credentials and improve your employability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?