20th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc Honors in Electronics?

which course is best for me after completion of my b.sc. honours in electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in Zoology Honors?
  2. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  4. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?
  5. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  6. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  7. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  10. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
  11. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  13. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  14. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  15. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics -- [New]
  16. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  17. What is the right choice after BSc Electronics between MSc and MBA? How much is the fees for MSc Electronics students? Which are the good colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
29th June 2013, 08:39 AM
gaju7

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc Honors in Electronics?

Dear aspirant,

After your graduation in Bsc Electronics you have much more opportunities.
you can choice from following,

Software testing
Electronic design engineer
Technical executive
Chemical administrator
Technical support associate
Software developer

Government jobs-----
Graduates in Electronics can find good jobs in government sector. Various organizations in government sector recruit graduates from electronic background every year. Some of these organizations are given below-----------

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Graduates from this background can also find good opportunities in various government sectors like Indian Railways, Civil Services, Banking etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?