26th April 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?

After 12th
What course i will do for my best careear

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  2. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  3. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  4. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  5. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class? -- [New]
  7. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  9. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  11. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  13. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  14. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  15. Which is a better option for a commerce student between CA and MBA?
  16. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th Class with PCMB?
  18. Best Career Options after completion of 12th class in PCB?
27th April 2012, 02:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th
HI!
After passing 12th if you want to chose the Best course then there are many Best course like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.Sc Biology
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.Sc Nursing
> B.Sc Agriculture
> B.Tech
> B.SC I.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th April 2012, 12:39 AM
rajmai

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?

Hello friend ,

First, I should appreciate your interest in career
Second, at this age itself you are asking suggestions which shows that you are having keen interest to listen other suggestion

I am to be pleased to tell you some suggestion about the career
I don't know which group you have taken, So i will give related career for each group.

1st Group - biology and maths

If you are taking this group then career option is
1. Medicine and surgery
2. Engineering (If you lose in entrance test)

It depends on your own interest. You know what subjects you like most. For example if you are interested in physics and maths then you are more interested to study engineering.

If interested in Zoology then absolutely for medicine. Be sure that you are not afraid of needles and operation

Both engineering and medicine are having good future. Again it depends on your own interest to select between these two.

2nd Group - computer and maths

1. Engineering
2. Arts Science

I don't know much about arts science but i will try to tell what that is about.

Arts science : Career options are accounting, banking, CA, Stock banking..
there is also option in film like visual communication course.

Engineering is about 'creators'. They create software and hardware. Nowadays technology has been improving higher and higher, so 70% i will prefer you to take engineering. That too you should select good reputed colleges like IIT, NIT, BITS, PSG, HIT.

3rd Group - computer and commerce

1.CA ( i heard more salary will be given for them if they finish master degree too )
2.Mass and Communication (film industry)

Engineering is not possible.

Hope this post will be useful for 12th students.
Will pray for your future.
If you are pushed to take the course which you do not like , then you should make interest in that course and study well. Bless you..

30th April 2012, 04:18 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th
HI!
Some best course after passing 12th like:-
- L.L.B
- B.B.A
- C.A
- B.TECH
- B.COM
- B.SC
- B.A
- B.SC ANIMATION
- B. FASHION
etc

GOD LUCK!
12th May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

WHICH OPTION IS BETTER FOR GIRLS AFTER HSC. I HAVE THREE OPTIONS
1.B.H.M.S DOCTOR
2.B.A.M.S DOCTOR
3.ENGINEERING
13th May 2012, 12:17 AM
a444

better career after completion of 12th

1)Engineering
2)Architecture-Naval Architecture
3)Actuarial Science
4)Commercial Pilot
5)Merchant Navy
6)Computers
7)Hardware
8)Defense Services
9)Physical Science

Chemist, Mathematician, Astronomy, Forensic Science, Geographer, Geologist, Nuclear physicist, Oceanography, Operation Research, Astrophysicist, Physicist, Statistician

10)Pharmacy-Clinical Research

13th May 2012, 01:11 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After 12th class you have many options to do in the engineering, medical, defence banking. Now first you have to decide in which side you want to move. If you want to move towards the study then first thing required is your interest in that field. You can do the following course after 12th class
• B.Tech
• BCA
• BBA
• B.Com
• CA
• B.Sc
• BA
• BBA+MBA
• BCA+MCA
• Hardware networking course
• MBBS
13th May 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i want to do the nda course tell me about this
13th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Bhargav.student

Dear Friend ,
First try to choose the field in which you are really interested in and if you join the same as per interest , the career opportunities are yours . There are plenty of opportunities n jobs in any field if you are interested n passionate in that field .
So think on your interests and go for it .
The options available majorly are :
Medicine
Engineering
Chartered Accountancy
Arts
etc. . ,
26th May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I like to study sicence but i have secured low marks in 12th so what can i do.
10th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

which college or course should i take after 12th if i am enterested in opening a company and doing a large scale business??need help??
20th March 2013, 10:06 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

There are lots of courses for which you can go but the thing is that you have to choose according to your interest.As there are four streams in 12th and those four streams are as follows:

1.Arts
2.Commerce
3.Non-Medical
4.Medical

And according to the stream in 12th class you can choose the better graduation course.All streams have different graduation courses.Following are the graduation courses for which you can go :

Courses after 12th with Arts:

1.Bachelor of arts
2.Diploma in interior Designing
3.Diploma in Fashion Designing
4.Multimedia
5.Animation
6.3D animation
7.Diploma in Journalism

Courses after 12th with Commerce:

1.BCA
2.B.Com
3.BBA
4.B.A. (Fashion Communication)
5.B.B.A (Honours)
6.B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
7.B.Com (Honors)
8.B.Com (Professional )
9.B.Com (Financial Accounting)
10.B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
11.B.M.S.
12.B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems)
13.BA (Hons) Marketing & Advertising Management
14.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Hotel Management
15.B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF

Courses after 12th with Medical:

1.BAMS
2.BHMS
3.MBBS
4.BDS
5.B.Sc Nursing

Courses after 12th with Non-Medical:

1.B.Sc
2.B.Tech
3.B.E
4.B.Pharma
5.B.Arc
6.B.Sc Honors
7.BBA

And you can choose any one according to your choice and interest.Your interest plays an important role in the selection of the course.So choose wisely and appropriately.

Thank u!!!
[
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?