9th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?

what should i do after compliting 12 th class means that which course should i choose to get good college?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  2. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  5. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  6. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  7. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  8. Can I join Aerospace Engineering after completion of my 12th class
  9. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  12. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  14. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  16. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  18. After completion of 12th can I join engineering coaching as a draft student?
25th September 2012, 03:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?

You can select the discipline according to your interest. If you have completed XII class with science, then you can apply for engineering or medicine related programs. Those from commerce background can try for courses like CA or B.Com. Integrated programs like BBA MBA, BA
LL. B, etc can also be opted. Diploma or short term courses will also be suitable for you.
27th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?

which subject required in b.sc agriculture
28th May 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

which courses is better choice for me to join after completion of 12th class
16th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

12 pass in biology what choice in caryer
25th December 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

in which field I can get a good job if I have science stream. please suggest me for better carrier.
immediately .
27th December 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

career options for a non medical student after 12th please tell me i am very very confused please
10th February 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any course in ruber or plastic technology after completion 12th non medical
11th September 2014, 04:13 PM
Natisha Gupta

Default Re: I have done D-Pharmacy after 10+2 Non Medical - Now I want B Pharmacy from Sikkim University through Correspondence

Could I do B Pharmacy throug Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence or not. Kindly advise.

Natisha Gupta
5th March 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of10 2 non medical
I am an average student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?