18th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?

Which is a better course for me after BCA?

which is better after bca job/mca?????

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?
  2. Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  4. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA course?
  6. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  7. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  8. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of BCA and MCA?
  10. Which course is a best choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA having interest in Management sector?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  12. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA? -- [New]
  13. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?
  15. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA? Other job oriented courses after BCA?
  16. Can I do regular MCA after doing BCA private?
  17. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course is better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
18th December 2011, 01:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?

Soon after completion of BCA course, I suggest you to pursue MCA course rather than trying for job opportunities.

Because you will not be given good job designations in IT companies on the basis of your BCA academic qualifcation.

In addition, you may also not be having enough subject knowledge to perform well in the job opportunity.

So, I recommend you to opt for MCA course which is for a period of 3 years where in you are going to learn several kind of technical aspects.

Try to be strong enough in at least 2 programming languages by the time you finish your MCA course.

Now a days, so many courses are being entered to picture. As of now there is good boom for the courses like
-Salesforce (Cloud Computing)
-Sova etc.

So, try to pursue the course which is in more demand and look for job opportunites on the basis of that.

Your MCA will be an added advantage for you after completion of those demanded courses in getting good jobs with huge salaries.

The admission for MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

NIMCET is the one which which will give admission for MCA course in NITs.

There are some state level entrance exams for MCA course which wil give admission for MCA in various colleges of that particular state.

Try to prepare for the entrance exam which you are interested and crack the exam.

wish you all the best.
18th December 2011, 02:37 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?

MCA is a nice choice. But i would suggest you to listen to your heart. If you are interested in studying 3 more years you can continue to do MCA. If not you can join the job because nowadays you can get nice jobs after UG itself. But even if you choose the job as your career its better to do MCA in correspondence because UG can give you job but you need more than that for improving in your career to higher level.
18th December 2011, 03:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is a better course for me after BCA?

which is better after bca job/mca?????
GOVT JOBS FOR B-TECH(IT) CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

8)BSNL TTA ,MTNL

PRIVATE JOBS FOR B-TECH(IT) CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MBA or MCA.
18th December 2011, 04:28 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well it will be better if you go for higher education because then there are more chances of development .MCA is very good course it will help you to get very good job then what BCA course will provide you .

But if you thinks that you are very good in programming then you can do MS from wipro through WASE course .It is very good course .This course will provide you MS degree from BITS college and you can also work in live project of wipro .

This is very good course as it provides you to some experience and also MS degree .

You can also go for MBA if you thinks that you want to work in management sector .For that you have to clear CAT OR MAT EXAM .If you able to crack these exams then you can get into very good college.

The different short term courses after BCA are ::

Database Administrator::This is one of the popular course among the students.This course is for those who have interest in the data base handling and languages like SQL,ORACLE.

Networking::There are many institutes which provides this course .For networking you will have to explore courses like MCSE, CCNA etc

Computer Hardware :This is another course which could be very helpful for you to get a good job

Software/web development. You can also go for this where you will learn how to develop a websites and software for application.Iif you are interested in software development or web development then you may go for languages like C, C++, Java or .Net technologies.
18th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Hours

You should do MCA after BCA.
As it will improve your career prospectus.
After MCA you will get better job and salary as compare to the BCA.
but once employed in the any organization you will not get sufficient time to study.
where as strong foundation is needed for any good job and for progress in job.

After fresh out of BCA you will be able to get into the college who are best in the field.

some best college and their website for you

MCA is a three-year Post-Graduate course offered by various universities/institutes. Some of the good universities/Institutes which offer MCA are Pune University, Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi, Hyderabad Central University - these being among the top five Universities in the country. Some other Universities/Institutes which offer excellent faculty, lab facilities and placements (through campus recruitment programme) are:
S.No Name Of The Institute Exam Website
1 Banaras Hindu University Own Exam www.bhu.ac.in

2 BIT,Mesra,Ranchi Own Exam www.bitmesra.ac.in

3 Cochin Univ of Science & Tech Own Exam www.cusat.ac.in

4 IIT Roorkee (MCA) JAM www.iitkgp.ac.in

5 Jawaharlal Nehru Univ(JNU),Delhi Own Exam www.jnu.ac.in

6 NIT Allahabad NIMCET www.mnnit.ac.in

7 NIT Bhopal NIMCET www.manit.ac.in

8 NIT Calicut NIMCET www.nitc.ac.in

9 NIT Durgapur NIMCET www.nitdgp.ac.in

10 NIT Jamshedpur NIMCET www.nitjsr.ac.in

11 NIT Kurukshetra NIMCET www.nitkkr.ac.in

after doing MCA from one of these place you will get good job.
15th May 2012, 11:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

opt for MCA course which is for a period of 3 years where in you are going to learn several kind of technical aspects.Try to be strong enough in at least 2 programming languages by the time you finish your MCA course.Now a days, so many courses are being entered to picture. As of now there is good boom for the courses like
-Salesforce (Cloud Computing)
-Sova etc.
So, try to pursue the course which is in more demand and look for job opportunites on the basis of that.Your MCA will be an added advantage for you after completion of those demanded courses in getting good jobs with huge salaries.
The admission for MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.NIMCET is the one which which will give admission for MCA course in NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?