31st March 2013, 01:57 PM
brarrashan

Can I get government job as a teacher after completing graduation from Annamalai University?

Can i get government job as a teacher as i have completed my graduation from annamalai university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision? -- [New]
  2. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  3. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  6. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  7. Is there any way to get job in NASA after completing integrated course from Annamalai University?
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  12. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT and graduation from Delhi University?
  13. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  14. Which course or test should I go for becoming a government teacher after completing graduation in computer application?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  17. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  18. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 60% of marks in B.Sc Biochemistry?
28th June 2015, 08:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job as a teacher after completing graduation from Annamalai University?

Yes you can get government job as a teacher in the government schools after completing your graduation but before that you will have to go for the Bachelor of education course of two years as it is the basic requirement for being a government school teacher.

Also for pursuing the B.Ed course you must have secured at least 50% in your graduation. This course is mainly related with information and guidelines regarding the method of teaching, teacher student relationship and various things required for providing quality education.

Also once you complete your B.Ed course then you will have to crack the Teacher Eligibility Test for being a government school teacher.

Generally there are two types of TET examination held one by the state government for the recruitment of teachers in state government aided school and other by the Central TET held by the Central government for recruitment of teachers in the Central Government schools. For these examinations there is no age limit.

So to get desired job you have to follow the above mentioned procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?