27th July 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE

after completing btech in ece, which is the best course to do to enter into it industry. on which technology career will be safe in it field.

21st August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE

i am an MCA graduate. but worked in garment industry. no experience in software field. what should i do to enter in to It field
1st December 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE

Hello sir i need one help sir after completing BE in ece.. which the best course to do to enter the singapore job vacancy..
4th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of embedded software developer in india?
30th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I done software testing diploma so please suggest me the companies offering testing job.
1st October 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

After completion b.tech e.c.e which course is better without programming courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?