4th August 2011, 11:07 AM
refffa

Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?

sir please tell me that is best in b.tech & has a large scope.
& tell me that which branch is good ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING OR ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS.
& TELL me salary range

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  2. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  5. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  6. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  14. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  15. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
4th August 2011, 04:20 PM
pginc

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?

Both are good but if you want to be part of pure electronics & communication system than go for ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, It's difficult to say salary range but both of the stream is same as good as there syllabus in few respect than salary is also not differ either of stream you chose
20th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?

sir,i'm an electronics and electrical engineering student.i want to know the scope after this course and the salary range
20th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in ECE?
21st August 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

electronic communicring engineering branch.. how much starting salary plz tell me
6th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E.EE student i would lyk 2 knw d value of my course
7th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm in 1st semester in Delhi college of technology & management(DCTM) AICTE approved. My question is that after b-tech how many chances to get the job in abroad. reply me soon plz sir.
20th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i'm in 1st semester in Delhi college of technology & management(DCTM) AICTE approved. My question is that after b-tech how many chances to get the job in abroad. reply me soon plz sir.
you secure job at your own abilities no such college like delhi college of technology
21st October 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, we use degree of b.tec in place of diploma in gov. Sector.
3rd January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

which course is better between ece&eee?
i am studying b.e course as ece .what's it salary pakages?
7th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me which branch is useful for me to take govt job in thermal power station
12th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My brother want to do engineering. So which course is better. Electronics or telecommunication.
14th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I hve scored 116 in mh-cet,i m unaware of be courses,but intrested in ELECTRONICS&TELE.COMM,CAN U SUGGEST WHATS ITS FUTURE,AND ITS IMPORTANT IN GENERAL
22nd June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

which is better electronics or electrical engineering?
24th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary for Electronics and telecommunication Engineer
12th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which field is better mechanical or electronics n communication in terms of salary..??
20th April 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, we have found that our child has brighter prospect for mechanical engg. through aptitude test and thereby MBA .. but somehow we are not convinced with the mechanical engg. for girl child .. can you suggest which stream we should go for ..??
29th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BETTER EEE OR ELECRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS
25th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* I would suggest you to go with Electronics and communication engineering as it would open you to both software and electronic platform.

* But electrical and electronics would really open you to only electrical and electronic sector.

* Compared to software concern the electrical core is India is very less.

* Also, completing the electrical engineering is a bit difficult when compared with that of electronics Engineering.

* Best wishes :-)
25th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* I would suggest you to go with Electronics and communication engineering as it would open you to both software and electronic platform.

* But electrical and electronics engineering would really open you to only electrical and electronic sector.

* Compared to software concerns the electrical core is India is very less.

* Also, completing the electrical engineering is a bit difficult when compared with that of electronics Engineering.

* Best wishes :-)
26th June 2013, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done btech of ece branch,i secured 76% over all , now i want to do mtech. im intrested to do computer network and information security. sir i want to know that is this a good course for ece students or not, and is ther is any scope after completing the course.is it better course for girls. and ther is any problem while doing this course because from ece background.after complting this course they will giv priority to ecestudents or not. sir plz reply to this questions, i kindly request u to reply this questions sir plz.thank you.
26th June 2013, 09:58 AM
r091372
Member+

Both 'Electronics and Communication Engineering' and 'Electronics and Electrical' are so good branches. But Noways ECE Has so much competetion than EEE.
EEE has so many opportunities than ECE.
Salary range will be minimum 30,000. Then the exact salary will be decided on you performance in that company.
26th June 2013, 11:49 AM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by refffa View Post
& tell me that which branch is good ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING OR ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS.
& TELL me salary range
The value of the B.tech in (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is minimum because some Indian Got. Undertaking companies like IOCL,MECON, PGCIL, CONCOR, BHEL, NTPC, DDA, BEL, PBCL, HPCL, GAIL etc. not hire the candidates from these department but they hire pure Electrical department candidates.

And if you want to get high salary package then clear examine in all the things and then choose your course.
26th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Siddharth mohan srivastav

Quote:
& TELL me salary range
Hey,both the branches have good scope and importance.You can choose any of them according to your intrest.
The salary could be up to 1lakh per month if you get a reputed company.
26th June 2013, 07:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello friend.. As both of the course is good... But electrical electronics is better than simple electronics. Because of following reason... >>more job placement..>> core branch.. >>it includes almost all the subjects which are read by electronics engineer student..>> more knowledge as it includes both electrical and electronics too.. Thanks
27th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Delhi University's B.Tech electronics & other normal B.Tech electronics or ECE in regular engineering colleges? Which one is better?
27th June 2013, 08:29 PM
sandeep.virothu

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?

Quote:
& tell me that which branch is good electronics & communication engineering or electrical & electronics.
& tell me salary range
compare of electronics &communication engineering and electrical & electronics engineering in b.tech . Electrical & electronics contains the concept of both electrical and electronics communication. The salary is based on your subject and talent. As per technically you can get more offers in electrical and electronics engineering.
4th July 2013, 04:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend
The both branches Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Electrical Engineering are the top most and core branches in the engineering course. These two branches have better scope in future for higher studies and job opportunities.

But when comparing the both courses, according to me ECE is the best branch. Because if you opt for ECE you can go for either Software or Hardware depending upon on your interest. If you choose EEE there is no chance other than the hardware field.

**Job Opportunities(ECE) :
-->Software Engineer.
-->Hardware Engineer.

You can find better job opportunities in these companies by completiong ECE Course are:
-->NTPC
-->ECIL
-->DRDO
-->SAIL
-->BHEL
-->BSNL
-->ISRO
-->WIPRO
-->INFOSYS
-->MAHINDRA
-->HCL
-->IBM
But being a Electronics and Communication Engineer, you should have excellent communication skills. Then only you can get a job in any top company with high salary package. The salary depends upon your qualification, skills,hardwork and the company in which you will be selected.
ALL THE BEST
20th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

which is courses in between EEE&ECE top salaries and scope in abroad
12th June 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Whic course is better between b.Tech in Electronics and Communications and civil engineering
5th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which course have more scope electronics&instrumentation or electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?