10th August 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

what to do after graduation with biotechnology? shall we proceed towards mba or msc with biotecnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. MSc in biotechnology or MBA in biotechnology, what's better for career?
  10. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  11. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. Ph.D from any university after post graduation in M.Sc biotechnology? What subject should be best in Ph.D after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  15. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  16. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
10th August 2011, 06:19 PM
sg1991

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

It all depends on your interest.
If you want to make career in the field of biology such as forensic science, DNA mapping, molecular modelling, genetic research etc. then you should do M. Sc. in Biotechnology.
If you want to make career in the field of business like accounting, marketing, finance, management, HR etc. then you should do MBA.
Talking about the scope, both fields have a very high potential in terms of job and salary.
But for you, I will personally prefer M. Sc. in Biotechnology because it will give you specialization in your field. It will be easier for you since you know about the subject in advance.
5th September 2011, 11:48 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

now you have two fields so you can choose. If you are interested in the microbiology then you should go for the M.sc

and if you want to make your career in the business field then you should think about the MBA.

But according to me you should go for the M.sc, because you are doing now the b.sc. so these are same fields and your knowledge will be spreading day by day in the m.sc in microbiology.
23rd May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

which course is better between mba and msc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?