25th July 2011, 02:55 PM
MOHAMMED IRFAN VP

Which course is better between MBA and MCA having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

I'm BSc comp.sci..... I want good salary... So which should i opt MBA or MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  3. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  8. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science? -- [New]
  9. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  11. Which course is better between MBA and MCA having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  12. MCA, MBA or M.Sc (Computer science): better choice after B.Sc?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  18. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
12th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

Is mba by finance better after doing betech with branch cs?
13th August 2011, 01:42 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?

mba and mca are both good

mba:-

**2year course

**eligibility is graduation

**write mat or cat entrance

mca:-

**3year course

**eligibility is graduation and 12th with maths

**write entrance exam

all the best
13th August 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about smiksha officer and selection process . what work done by this . i m a bca. can i do apply this post
13th August 2011, 01:27 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHAMMED IRFAN VP View Post
If the student completed its Bsc Science if it has two option MBA or MCA, You should choose MCA just because Bsc computer science is related to MCA so MCA will be better course for u, and you will understand quickly because of you have knowledge in computer and if u do MCA this is computer related course while MBA is other type not related to fully computer.
20th August 2011, 11:47 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHAMMED IRFAN VP View Post
the best option u have is MCA.so along with MCAu can also learn programming language.there are many scope for programming language.java and .NET have a very good scope for future preference.and master degree with computer also helps u for good salary.there is so much requirment for programmers.

so do work hard.

all the best
21st September 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

after doing my bbm which course should i take up
26th April 2012, 10:45 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

with MCAu can also learn programming language.there are many scope for programming language.java You should choose MCA just because Bsc computer science is related to MCA so MCA will be better course for u, and you will understand quickly because of you have knowledge in computer and if u do MCA this is computer related course while MBA is other type not related to fully computer.
27th April 2012, 12:52 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai dear,
I think you are in under confusion, but don't mine how your future is....

MCA better for you because your graduation is completed with the computer subjects.
MBA is marketing course you have no idea about the subjects and you face so many problems with that subjects.

MCA is really better for you, your graduation is completed in computer stream so it's easy to understand subjects in MCA.

All the best.
4th October 2013, 12:14 AM
seethalakshmi.R

After studying BSC computer science MCA will be very much easier for u to study.But due to recession and other reasons MCA's market have gone down like anything.

U can opt for MBA if u expect a job with high salary.
3rd June 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

now am completed b.sc computer science ,i have scored in tancet examination 13.80 am also wrote Mat examination and i had scored 475 ..i dont have enough talent in programming so only i chose MBA ...so is Mba is the better choice for me ..in future i want to go job am middle class family ..i want to get negotiable salary ..pls guide me sir ... is am going in a right way ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?