20th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

can i know whate is beter in mbbs and biotech m. sc

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for MBBS through management seat or Biotechnology?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech? -- [New]
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. How to do M.Sc being Financial backward?
  7. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  9. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  13. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  14. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Should I do MBA, Residency or MSc Biotechnology research after MBBS degree?
  16. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
26th April 2013, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

MBBS has better scope than M.Sc Biotechnology. You can have the option if you are comfortable with medical profession. M.Sc (Biotechnology) is suitable to find a job in the field of biological science. After completion of the course, it’s easy for you to join to educational/research sector. Selection of the course for higher studies can be done according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?