23rd August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?

i completed my 12 with math science i want to do b a but i am confuse about to take b a economics hons or b a math hons.which course is better for me .what is the scope of both the course.please help me to choose better course

9th October 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?

for which job i can apply after completing economics(h) from delhi university with 2nd division marks ......................??
17th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?

m student of B.A final year from gadhwal universty & i wnt to apply for A.P psc. wht should i do for it & wnt to know eligibilities fr psc how can i get prospucts of psc
7th July 2012, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

i passed My 12 in year 2010 and done 2year diploma programme in elementary teaching.. Is eco honours have scope in field of teaching
19th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope economics without maths in XIIth
24th September 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for me between BA Economics and BA English. I have just passed my 10 2 in non medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?