4th October 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE?

After B.E which field is suitable? M.tech OR MBA?
i am in big confusion for this.

5th October 2011, 11:12 AM
kinika

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE?

see if you want to gain knowledge more in the engg field you should do mtech but if you are not interested but still want a better placement you can go for mba as postgraduation from a reputed college
22nd October 2011, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE?

You can apply any of the above mentioned courses. Both the PG degrees may enhance your job opportunities. M.Tech is pure technical field, since you have doe your B.Tech, you can apply for that. An MBA, will help you to get in to the management field. Booth courses are having immense scope. You can choose the course which is best according to your level of interest.
24th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

which one has better pay package?????m.tech or mba?
24th January 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for good job mba or mtech after b.e
28th January 2012, 10:13 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You should opt. M.tech,as this field is much better than mba..u must be knowing students in mba how much they struggle ..for eg.. For their projects,survay,nd jobs..
But ,if u go for m.tech it has its own value..u can go in teaching line..
During ur job,at least u can give enough time to ur self as well to ur family..jobs though mba are very hectic.

Secondly,for job u can apply for SSC exam..
15th February 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what course should i prefer for better job M.E or M.tec or MBA after B.E.? and from which college?
13th March 2012, 03:15 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can apply any of the above mentioned courses. Both the PG degrees may enhance your job opportunities. M.Tech is pure technical field, since you have doe your B.Tech, you can apply for that. An MBA, will help you to get in to the management field. Booth courses are having immense scope.you must be knowing students in mba how much they struggle For their projects,survay,nd jobs..But ,if u go for m.tech it has its own value.you can go in teaching line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?