29th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?

what course in computer will be best and valued if I am trying to do my MBA from next session.

30th July 2011, 12:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?

hi dear
if you want to taught computer course
first question is have you some idea about computer?
if NO
then first you go for fundamental class of computer.

If yes, then go for
some idea
like:-
MS OFFICE
ANIMATION
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
etc..............
30th July 2011, 12:18 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?

hi dear
if NO

If yes, then go for
some idea
MS OFFICE
ANIMATION
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
etc..............
30th July 2011, 01:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you can do any technical course then technical degree is very much helpful at the time of MBA. but for this you have to take admission in engineering. i think you have already completed your graduation and in next session you want to do MBA.

in that case try to learn some basic language of computer so that it will be helpful in MBA. if you already completed some computer course then start from after that. if you have done graduation in computer related branch of study hen i think you know so many language of computer programing. then try to do some other courses which is not known to you.

but if you have done only computer basic course then you may start from the course C language and after that learn C++ and JAVA language.

there are so many courses on computer you may do according to your interest and according to how many of them you have already completed. few courses are
C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

choose the best suitable course for you.

best of luck.
30th July 2011, 01:15 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?

if you can do any technical course then technical degree is very much helpful at the time of MBA. but for this you have to take admission in engineering. i think you have already completed your graduation and in next session you want to do MBA.

in that case try to learn some basic language of computer so that it will be helpful in MBA. if you already completed some computer course then start from after that. if you have done graduation in computer related branch of study hen i think you know so many language of computer programing. then try to do some other courses which is not known to you.

but if you have done only computer basic course then you may start from the course C language and after that learn C++ and JAVA language.

there are so many courses on computer you may do according to your interest and according to how many of them you have already completed. few courses are
C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

best of luck.
30th July 2011, 01:29 PM
rana2011
Banned

In my opinion it will be better that if you can do any technical course.
And in feature technical degree will very much helpful at the time of MBA.

You take admission in engineering in that case try to learn some basic language of computer so that it will be helpful in MBA.

If you go at computer science or engineering well and good otherwise you may done computer basic course and programming language like: C language, C++ ,JAVA ,NET,HTML,PHP,J2ME and many more.

Best of luck!
30th July 2011, 01:51 PM
ajeetajeet1250

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

30th July 2011, 01:55 PM
ajeetajeet1250

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

best of luck.
30th July 2011, 02:23 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Which course in computer will be the best for me if I am trying for MBA from next session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what course in computer will be best and valued if I am trying to do my MBA from next session.
hello,
if you can do some technical course then technical degree is very much helpful at the time of MBA........

So BEst of luck.......
30th July 2011, 03:40 PM
Uday kumar1919nani

C
C++
Java
These are very important for u?
30th July 2011, 04:49 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

MBA is very good course for graduate student.Various job apportunity are available after MBA.

For MBA CAT is best exam.to apply for this exam you mist have graduation with minimum 50% marks otherwise you will not be eligible for CAT exam.

In MBA course various fields are available .you can choose any best branch for you.In MBA branches available are as HR,Financial,Marketin and various other branches are available you can choose any best branch for you.

IIM colleges are best college for MBA.IIM colleges are known for best management college.

If you are intrested in computer branch for MBA then you should have knowledge about computer language.you must have knowledge about C,C++,Linux,Java and PHP language.these language are must for a computer student.

If you have knowledge about computer language it will be very useful for you.
30th July 2011, 06:08 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

If you try for MBA in next academic session then i will suggest you to go for Financial accounts or tally,it will be help ful for your future study...
30th July 2011, 06:30 PM
vivek049

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

best of luck.

thanking you
30th July 2011, 06:44 PM
ankit049
Member+

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
HTML
PHP
J2ME and many more.

best of luck.

ankit
thanking you
30th July 2011, 07:22 PM
ankit049
Member+

hi dear
if NO

If yes, then go for
some idea
MS OFFICE
ANIMATION
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
etc..............
ankit
7th September 2011, 01:01 AM
manoj rajpurohit

YOU want to do the MBA degree in which all the subjects are related to the business management. so you can choose these kind of the subject or courses in the technical field.

Java
c
c++
.net
HTML
XHTML

so you want to go in the MBA field then you must fight the CAT and the MAT entrance exam for getting the college. technical field is also very good bur choice is the MBA , which is also very good. so best of luck.
16th September 2011, 12:25 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
If you have computer field and want to do a course on any perticular field than there is so many options are present for you.

The options for you related to computer field are

C
C++
Java
.Net
Linux operating system.

So choose any one of them and after that you can go with mba field.Its not important to have knowledge about computer field if you want to go with MBA field because both fields are quite different.So Its depend on you.

All the best.
20th September 2011, 09:33 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi dear ,
though there are no requirement of any computer diploma to do mba , computer basic knowledge is enough but if u want to do then u can do telly .
all the best>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?