25th June 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?

I m student of bsc computer science 2nd year i want to study mba after my graduation so will it be correct decision to study mba ? in which field should i pursue my mba education ? how to study for mba?

5th May 2016, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m student of bsc computer science 2nd year i want to study mba after my graduation so will it be correct decision to study mba ? in which field should i pursue my mba education ? how to study for mba?
The aspirant can study MBA after B.Sc in Computer Science. But the better choice is a MCA for B.Sc Computer Science student. If you want to study the MBA you can join the course through entrance examination. The eligibility to study the MBA is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. You can choose MBA in Marketing Management or Human Resource Management. The scope for the MBA is very good, the salary will also good. You should have very good communication skills to pursue your career in the management field.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?