14th July 2012, 03:51 PM
VINODHINIRAVICHANDRAN

Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

now iam doing B.Sc computer science my aim is to do MBA which department of MBA will be suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs? -- [New]
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  9. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  11. Which is a better choice after BSc Computer Science between MBA and MCA?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which diploma course can I choose after completion of BSc with computer science stream
  14. Can I do MBA after BSc computer science?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  17. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  18. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
21st September 2012, 07:27 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Dear Friend,

MBA and MCA is two different courses. MCA is usually done by B.S.C.IT students and MBA is mostly done by Management students.

MBA and MCA has equal impotance in today's world.

As you are doing BSC with Computer science, best option for you would be MBA but stream will depend on you.

However in order to do MBA Minimum Criteria is that you should score minimum of 50 percent of passing marks in Degree/graduation.

You need to give entrance exam and crack any one of CAT, MAT and CET entance exam with good percentile in order to get admission in Good/Reputed colleges.

Best of luck!!
3rd October 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

WHICH STREAM OF MBA WILL BE INCHARGE FOR ALL OTHER MBAs?
3rd October 2012, 10:27 PM
mukulita

Since you have science background you should option for :

Information technology
Telecom management
Aviation
Biotechnoogy
Infrastructure management
29th December 2012, 10:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINODHINIRAVICHANDRAN View Post
now iam doing B.Sc computer science my aim is to do MBA which department of MBA will be suitable for me?
::: MBA stands for Master of Business Administration :::

It is an Master degree Coure . The duration of the Course is two years and the Course is divide dinto four semester . This MBA Course having good scope in both the government as well as Private sectors .

Specialization for MBA Course ::

• MBA in Retail Management
  • MBA in Rural Management
  • MBA in Sales and Marketing
  • MBA in Supply Chain
  • MBA in Travel and Tourism
  • MBA in Agribusiness Management
  • MBA in Aviation Management
  • MBA in Biotechnology
  • MBA in Banking and Finance
  • MBA in Human Resource Management
  • MBA in Infrastructure Management
  • MBA in Information Technology
  • MBA in Insurance and Risk Management
  • MBA in International Business Management
  • MBA in Material Management
  • MBA in Media and journalism
  • MBA in Personnel Management
  • MBA in Public Relations
  • MBA in Accountancy
  • MBA in Brand Management
  • MBA in Construction Management
  • MBA in Clinical Research
  • MBA Fashion Technology
  • MBA in Hospital Administration
  • MBA in Hotel and Catering Management

To take up MBA Course, then applicant should be hold Graduation Course in any stream/branch from any of the recognized college or university. It's Compulsory that you should not having backlogs in your graudation Course . If you having Backlogs in your graduation Course than your not eligibel for MBA Course ..

Applicant need to crack the top MBA Entrance Examinations like, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, IBSAT, etc.. with good percentage of marks .

So, If your qualified in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for MBA Course in top Colleges ..
4th June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am confused to choose the branch of mba but which branch have most scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?