27th January 2012, 01:12 PM
priyankagarg90

How can I get information regarding admission in MBA?

Dear sir,
Kindly tell me the date of new session in mba and complete procedure of admission.
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options after completion of B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  2. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding admission for MBA course?
  4. Information about MBA Ph.D course?
  5. How can I get information regarding MBA admission?
  6. How can I get information regarding admission in MBA?
  7. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. How can I get admission to study MBA? Specializations in MBA?
  10. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  11. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  12. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  13. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  16. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?
  18. Can I apply for MBA in Hospital Management having completed BPTH? Information regarding the admission for this course?
19th April 2012, 05:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankagarg90 View Post
Dear sir,
Kindly tell me the date of new session in mba and complete procedure of admission.
plz send me details on my mail id

There are various Institutes in the country which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. In order to be eligible for admission in most of the Institutes, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission are based on entrance tests. These test are conducted by the respective Institutes. Some of the Institutes consider candidates with scores in CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

Following are the list of some of the very best Institutes offering MBA program:
  • Christ University
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
  • VIT University
  • Lovely Professional University
  • NMIMS University
  • SRM Unniversity
  • BK School of Management
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Management Studies
  • KIIT University
In order to get detail information regarding admission procedure and date, one may refer to the official website of concerned Institute.
20th April 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in MBA?

How meny '/, requared in carrent year(2013-14) for MBA corces ? and examing date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?