24th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?

sir
i am 10+2 with mathmatics(67%)
but i've completed b.a. (private)
plz tell me can i take admission in m.c.a.
if no can i take admission in b.c.a. after 3 years of completing 10+2

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?
  2. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  3. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  4. Is it a barrier to get admission in MCA if secured 48 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  5. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  6. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  7. What are the chances of doing MCA after completing A level from DOEACC?
  8. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  13. How to study for Civil BTech after passing B.Com
  14. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA course in Government Universities after completing BSc IT degree from PTU in Distance Mode with Mathematics in 12th scheme?
  16. Can I take admission in MCA after completing 12th with biology?
  17. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  18. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
20th September 2011, 04:35 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?

hi friend,

If you containing one mathemetic suject in B.A you are eligible to admit in M.C.A. So first i want to know whcih branch you are in B.A. B.A economic can apply M.C.A course
20th September 2011, 09:00 PM
prasantabage

Default Can i take admission in MCA after completing B.A Private with 67% in 12th with Mathematics?

if you have bachelor degree you can do master degree which is M.C.A.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?