29th April 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?

Which course after bsc microbiology to get best job n carreier in microbiology and research to best job for girls? N which study for go in research in microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  4. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  5. Career in Microbiology?
  6. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  7. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  8. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  11. Career in Microbiology?
  12. What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology
  13. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?
  16. Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
30th December 2015, 08:30 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?

A lot of course course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career.

You can do following post graduation courses after B.Sc Microbiology.

- M.Sc. (Microbiology)

- M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)

- M.Sc. (Hons.) (Microbiology)

- M.Sc. (Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics)

- Ph.D. (Microbiology)

- Diploma Courses in Microbiology

- Advance Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Microbiology
31st May 2020, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?

after completing my bsc in microbiology which course would be best to persue for in master's degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?