19th January 2012, 06:58 PM
ronak219

Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?

i am in B.tech computer engg 6th sem..after completing my engg i need to do some course to get job in company like TCS, Infosis,Wipro???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  2. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  3. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  9. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  10. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  12. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  14. Job type after joining companies like Infosys, TCS etc after B.Tech?
  15. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
18th August 2012, 10:12 AM
blsrskv

Default Re: Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?

hi ronak,
see don't try to do corses after ur btech,try to complete corses before completion of btech,this is helpful for u to get selected in cmpus placement,also without wasting time,after completing btech,u can get jobs,otherwise u hve to waste ur time doing corses. ok coming to corses to do,according to me,you should be perfect in c and c++,and u should learn any one of this corses like
.net
java
php.coming to this corses,java is very lengthy corse when comparing with other two corses,and php is having great demand,but intial salaries will be low,but now a days getting job is enough.and .net is also having demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?