30th July 2011, 01:55 AM
ashish.yadav121

Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?

i want to do marine engg after mechanical engg which course i have to do after that n i have one problem after 10+2 i didn't get 60% in PCM so... after that there will be notproblem to join marine engg course ....please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  2. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  3. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  6. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  10. Can I join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and scoring 60% in class 12th PCM? -- [New]
  11. Can marine engineering only be done after graduating in mechanical engineering by doing GME course?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  15. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  16. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  18. How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
31st August 2016, 07:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?

Are you already pursuing mechanical engineering or are you thinking of pursuing mechanical engineering. If you are planning to enroll in mechanical course now, then there is an issue that you should know about. You need to pass the pure science subjects, that is, the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% or more marks. almost all the government engineering colleges have this criterion.
Of course, you will find differences in the private engineering colleges. In those cases your percentage would not matter. You can apply in a private engineering college and study mechanical engineering. Then right after you pass out that course, you can take admission in marine engineering. In total, it would take 8 years and a huge amount of money as the admission fee. To avoid this you can do another thing. You can study B.Sc. honors in Physics, for 3 years right now. After you finish you can enroll in marine engineering course in regular or distance mode from some private college. Now, think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?