21st June 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?

Out of comp sc. engineering, elec. and electronic engineering, elec. and communication engineering, information technology engineering which has the best career prospectus and good demand? Out of these which should be preferred?

26th March 2011, 06:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?

You should select the one in which you are most comfortable. Decision should be taken based on where your strength lies. All these areas have good career prospects. It is important that you have good knowledge of the area that you choose. You can also decide based on the kind of job you are interested in.
26th March 2011, 06:49 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?

In the courses which you have mentioned the Engineering courses which always remain evergreen are Electrical and Electronics,Electronics and Communication.I have only mentioned these two groups since you have many job opportunities in all sectors of the market.You can try out in all sectors which makes the group evergreen.

There are many PSU's which recruit Engineers from the above mentioned sectors.You can check out the job opportunities under PSU's-here

For example:- A EEE Engineer/Electronics and Communication Engineer always have a chance to get recruited in Software companies as a Program designer and even work in their respective core companies.I mean to say is they can even enter into IT sector and always have a chance to work out in their core companies.Hence,these groups are more flexible compared to other groups.

But you have limited job options in the stream of Computer science,IT sector.Hence,its up to your wish to select any of the course.But always choose the course which your interested in even if the course has limited job options,it will definitely fetch you further.Do join the course according to your interest but not according to the present scope in the market.
26th March 2011, 07:38 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Out of comp sc. engineering, elec. and electronic engineering, elec. and communication engineering, information technology engineering which has the best career prospectus and good demand? Out of these which should be preferred?
Dear friend this is totally depend on your interest in which branch you are so interested then you can choose that branch..........

because all branch are very good on own place that's you can take any one in which you are so interested.........

but nowadays the boom of comp. sc. and it sector this is very largely scope in these days that's you can go in this sector if you want................
26th March 2011, 07:43 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
if you give proper look inside the syllabus of all these courses you will find that the computer science and the information technology are almost the same and subject with change in just three or four subjects,
if you are doing graduation in these two subjects you will have every chance of getting jobs in the multinational software companies like the tcs,infosys,wipro,hcl,etc...
you will have an job which will be always in the front of the computer and though during the time of the recession the demand had reduced for software professionals but its picking up now from last year and again there is demand for these people,
if you do electrical and electronics engineering or ece they both are cob branches,
there are many options for people from these branches,
you can get jobs in telecommunication companies if you do ece ,also these are many public sector jobs available for people from ore branches,
also the companies like national instruments pay very highly for people coming from the electronics branch and these is probably one of the hottest sectors in India.
26th March 2011, 09:38 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiiii,

All engineering courses, such as Computer Science Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology Engineering having best career prospects.

All engineering courses plays important role in their field.

But now a days, according to ranking following engineering courses are in boom.

1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
6. Computer Science Engineering
7. Information Technology Engineering ............ etc.

All the Best
26th March 2011, 09:42 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Scopes of engg. branch

1. Civil and Mechanical both have very good scope,in goverment as well as in private sector witha good pacakage.

2.EEE and ECE candidate have same situation.

3.but IT and CS have very limited chance in government sector,
they cannot apply in Engg. services exam of UPSCand also psu exam.
26th March 2011, 09:46 AM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

career prospectus depend upon your interest, the course you like most and you are curious about that subject then your career raises to the peak,

we all know this world is full of competition and knowledge thatswhy you have to bear and face all the challenges and difficulty that comes in the path.

EEE/ ELECTRONICS are core branch and are evergreen

COMPUTER SCIENCE/ IT depends upon market and this stream have limited job option.

all the best.........................
26th March 2011, 01:19 PM
samreen haji

IT,electronics engineering have good scope in India and also in abroad.if you do IT you should know the programming language.the best part of software is programming only.
5th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

how is the computer science engineering
6th April 2011, 01:27 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Every engineering stream has its own merits and every streams offer good job opportunities.

But if we compare the different streams we can see that Electrical and Civil engineering streams have more job opportunity avenues attached to them.

Electrical engineering is a professional disciple which study broadly areas of generating electricity, its distribution and transmission. Thus it has more scope in the field of government job.

Many of the state governments have a electricity board, where engineers are recruited at junior to senior levels. Usually this is done through PSC test.

The second option we can choose is the civil Engineering which involve analysis design of equipment, general civil work such as paving, drainage structure and plant as well as non plant building.

Jobs in PWD, water authority and Infrastructure council are good openings for a Civil Engineer.
6th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

In the courses which you have mentioned the Engineering courses which always remain evergreen are Electrical and Electronics,Electronics and Communication.I have only mentioned these two groups since you have many job opportunities in all sectors of the market.You can try out in all sectors which makes the group evergreen.

There are many PSU's which recruit Engineers from the above mentioned sectors.You can check out the job opportunities under PSU's-here

For example:- A EEE Engineer/Electronics and Communication Engineer always have a chance to get recruited in Software companies as a Program designer and even work in their respective core companies.I mean to say is they can even enter into IT sector and always have a chance to work out in their core companies.Hence,these groups are more flexible compared to other groups.

But you have limited job options in the stream of Computer science,IT sector.Hence,its up to your wish to select any of the course.But always choose the course which your interested in even if the course has limited job options,it will definitely fetch you further.Do join the course according to your interest but not according to the present scope in the market.
15th April 2011, 11:39 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

ece being a field where you have scope in both electronics and communication
is better
15th April 2011, 09:21 PM
devendergora

At present computer science and electrical are more in demand , so if you do btech in these, you will definitely get good job.
16th April 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.sc Maths with computer application. I am going to enter in 3 year of study. During the year or summer I want to do IT related training course. Which course is apt for me (Girl student) to get job opportunity. Please advise.

viji
28th April 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Out of comp science engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, electronics and communication engineering, information technology engineering which has the best career prospectus and good demand? Out of these which should be preferred?
16th May 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

which has more job oppurtunity,computer science or it?
16th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

IS IT A DIFFICULT COURSE. . .
CAN I LEARN COMPUTER SCIENCE SIDE BY SIDE
16th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between computer science engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, and electrical and communication engineering, which branch to chose when applying for B.Tech? which will have better job packages after four years? also i want to do MBA so which branch will be better in that case? or should i do M.Tech after doing B.Tech, and if so, then from which branch?
10th June 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Which one has got more demand now-a-days B.Tech or B.E.?
10th June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best branch placementwise, interestwise,packagewise means overall?
14th June 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which engineering branch has more opportunity among mechanical engineering or (electrical and electronics engineering) in USA?
15th June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is EEE group in engeneering a difficult group.
17th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what is scope and opportunities in chemical engineering?
19th June 2011, 12:46 PM
sachin6

All the courses have good scope. But more scope than others is ece. It is a easy good course and jobs are more. Anytime ece is best.
22nd June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course of electrical electronics engineering ?? ex- plc,??? sir plz tell me other examples
9th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

does computr science has limited job oppurtunity
21st July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which is better stream in engineering between computer and electronics in Punjab
29th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 and i am interested in networking ... could u please let me know what is the best course that i should do to become network administrator
8th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is better engg or mariage?
24th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

After computer science engineering Which is the course that should be done for better placements and for better salary
30th August 2011, 02:32 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All branches are good and having so much scope in todays market.
If you have interest in computer than you should choose computer or IT branch .These are very good branches in now a days.These both branches are growing branches of engineering and there is so much jobs opportunity for a good job in IT sector.

If you have interest in technology then you should choose ECE branch.Its a very good option for.It have so much scope in public sector as well as private sector.So its good to choose this one.This the generation of technology.

If you have only interest in public sector and you have interest in electric than electrical branch is also very good for you.There is so much jobs are present in public sector.You can join any electrical plant after engineering.

So you have so much options and all are so good.Its depend on your interest.

All the best
1st September 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

which is better ece or eee?
2nd September 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing niit so i want to know which course should i do to intact my further
5th November 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

CSE or EEE which is the best
30th March 2012, 03:56 PM
jobsee

here are many PSU's which recruit Engineers from the above mentioned sectors.You can check out the job opportunities under PSU's-here

30th March 2012, 04:02 PM
jobsee

If you have interest in technology then you should choose ECE branch.Its a very good option for.It have so much scope in public sector as well as private sector.So its good to choose this one.This the generation of technology.

If you have only interest in public sector and you have interest in electric than electrical branch is also very good for you.There is so much jobs are present in public sector.You can join any electrical plant after engineering.
7th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?

Among all Engineering barnches I think core branches like electrical mechanical and civil are good and evergreen, though you can try in govt. as well as private sectors.
But the choice should be made upons one's interest in tha field, if you have good knowledge about computers, computer languages, than you must select comp. Engineering and IT or if you want to work in power sector, you must select Electrical.
After all the choice is yours, all the best
9th March 2013, 11:28 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT

1.Electronics & Communication Engineering
2.Mechanical Engineering
3.Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4.Computer Science Engineering
5.Information Technology Engineering
6.Electrical Engineering
7.Electronics & Communication Engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

which course has better prospect between computer science,ECE,electrical
5th July 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Which course has better career prospects between Electronic & telecommunications & mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?