1st April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing intermediate in MPC?

i had compleated intermediate, now what i should study????

1st July 2013, 12:39 AM
varshuk

Smile Re: What to do after completing intermediate in MPC?

Hello dude...

You have completed intermediate in MPC, that's okay. But, its very important for you to plan your career now. It's the turning point of your life. So, better don't neglect. Take some valuable suggestions from your seniors and ask them to guide you.

Here, i would like you to suggest some career points. As your from MPC background you better opt for engineering in any of the streams which you are preferably interested. If there is time for you to write EAMCET entrance exam to get admit to better colleges then you can. Orelse, you go by mannagement seat in any of the good university. So, this can give you the right career for you.

It mainly depends on your interest. So, try to make a right decision at the right time about -what you want to be, what you have to be, what you like to be......

Mainly, think about your future and the plan accordingly. Wish you a good success in your life.
------------Thank YOU!----------------------------------
2nd July 2013, 07:45 AM
Ravi dikshith

Default Re: What to do after completing intermediate in MPC?

Hello dude!

As you have completed 12th standard time has come to decide your career.Whatever you decide now will reflect you after 3 or 4 years.

Even though the stiff competition in the outside world and plenty of options will make you confused but try to make a good decision.Analyze your interest,hobbies and opportunities and select a path according to that,then success rate as well as satisfaction will be high.

The various courses you can do after 12th standard and the job getting opportunities are mentioned below:

1.In the Management side you can choose to do graduation in B.B.M/B.B.A,you will have good opportunities in the jobs and you can also do M.B.A.There are many branches like Marketing,Finance,Human Resource Department,Accounting,Financial Management.

2.The second opportunity is to choose Engineering,this sector has got lot of opportunities.If you get admission in top private colleges and government colleges then surely you will have good career.

For getting into Engineering you need to complete 10+2 standard with subjects as Maths and Science.You need to write the exams like IIT,AIEEE and other state level Entrance Exams.

3.The third option is Medical field,it is a very respectable field and you will gain both name and fame as well.

For getting into Medical Colleges you need to write the Medical Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS.

But you need to work hard because this field is not like the other fields.In other fields it doesn't matter even if you don't work hard in normal days but in this sector,you need to work hard for the 365 days and you must also be mentally strong.

These are the main fields that are having a good scope in the future and in all the above the job opportunities are always heavy.

Other than the above mentioned fields,you can also choose hotel management,event management,ITI and many other fields.

But it is always preferable to study where you have good scope for future.So choose according to your 10+2 subjects.

ALL THE BEST.
2nd July 2013, 12:02 PM
Bala.c.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had compleated intermediate, now what i should study????
My dear friend, you have to set a goal in your mind, first you have to ask yourself, what would like to be in your future, start your career which is related to your goal, work hard, Be sincere in your goal, and achieve it.
Mostly many students are wish to study the engineering courses, Because some courses have large demand in future, like civil engineering, mechanical, electronics engineering etc. If you interested to the engineering courses means you can join various coursed then you can shine in your field.
Charted accountant is more valuable than any other things, yes there is so demand in this field, but it is too tough to clear all the exams, once the candidates who cleared these CA exams, surely they get good jobs, and they easily settled in their life.
Arts and Science course are also nowadays there is a lot of students interested to join, easily they can entered into call centres, and software company..
Follow your heart saying, kindly joined the best course which you like most..
Regards..
2nd July 2013, 04:43 PM
r091372
Member+

There are so many ways to go after Imtermediate M.P.C
You can go be engineering side which will offer so many branches and have much career.
There is a chance of going to do degree then master of degree.
it's Important to choose which filed that you have to take.
2nd July 2013, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
After completing Intermediate in MPC it is best to go for engineering course. To get a admission into the engineering colleges, you need to give the entrance exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE, EAMCET, etc. . . ,.
**Engineering course :
The engineering course is a ocean of courses.There are more than 20 branches in the engineering. The top engineering branches which better scope and job opportunities are:
-->Computer Science Engineering.
-->Electronics and Communication
Engineering.
-->Electronics and Electrical
Engineering.
-->Mechanical Engineering.
-->Information Technology.
-->Civil Engineering.
These six branches are the top most branches at present in the engineering course. You can find excellent job opportunities after completing B.Tech with 60% or above. So,its better to choose engineering course after intermediate.

You can also do the following courses after intermediate are :
-->Chattered Accountancy
This is a 3years course duration and there are three stages to complete the CA course:
**CPT
**IPCC
**Final CA
>>CPT:
CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.It is the initial stage in the CA course. It is a entrance exam to enter into the CA course.

>>IPCC:
After qualifying in the CPT exam,next step is to do IPCC course.
It is the second step in the CA course after the CPT.You have to give the IPCC exam to do final CA course.

>>Final CA:
After qualifying in the IPCC exam,the next and last step is to do Final CA course, If your are qualified in the final CA exam,you will be completing your CA course.

**Job Opportunities(CA):
-->Chattered Accountant
-->Financial Manager
-->Cashier
-->Accountant

There are many courses to opt after intermediate but the right decision is to choose the right course of your interest and through which you can achieve your goal.
ALL THE BEST
17th May 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my inter mpc idont know what to choice is my question
20th April 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I got 957 in Intermediate and I got 131(expected) can I get rank in B.Arch
13th May 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I passed intermediate marks 640 I didn't qualified emset I am veek in maths, so please advise witch is the best way to my caryear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?