6th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to opt for BMS? I am from Goa

im from goa im in the 11th now i wish to do BMS after 12th what should i do right now i have opted commerce as my stream i want to know what i have to study to do BMS

25th January 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to opt for BMS? I am from Goa

What are advantage of taking bms after 12th? And what about placement , earning and all?
21st June 2023, 01:07 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to opt for BMS? I am from Goa

To opt for BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), you can follow these steps:

Research BMS Programs: Begin by researching various institutions and universities in Goa or other regions that offer BMS programs. Look for institutes known for their quality education and strong curriculum in management studies.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Review the eligibility criteria for BMS programs at the institutions you are interested in. Typically, candidates should have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board with a minimum specified percentage. Check for any specific subject requirements or entrance exams, if applicable.

Entrance Exams (if applicable): Some institutions may require you to appear for entrance exams such as the Common Entrance Test (CET) or university-specific entrance exams. Check the exam dates, syllabus, and registration process for any applicable entrance exams.

Fill Application Forms: Once you have shortlisted the institutions offering BMS programs, visit their official websites to access the application forms. Fill out the forms with accurate personal and educational information. Pay attention to the deadline for form submission and any required documents that need to be attached.

Application Fee: Pay the application fee as specified by the institutions. The fee can typically be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card, or offline through demand draft or bank challan. Keep the payment receipt as proof.

Entrance Exam Preparation (if applicable): If there is an entrance exam, prepare for it by understanding the exam pattern, syllabus, and practicing sample papers. Consider investing time in strengthening your quantitative, verbal, and logical reasoning skills.

Attend the Entrance Exam (if applicable): On the specified date, appear for the entrance exam and give your best performance. Follow the instructions provided by the exam conducting body.

Merit List and Counseling: After the entrance exams, institutions will release merit lists based on the exam results. If you are shortlisted, you may be called for counseling or an interview round. Follow the instructions provided by the institution regarding counseling and document verification.

Admission and Fee Payment: If you are offered admission, complete the admission process by submitting the required documents, paying the admission fees, and securing your seat in the BMS program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?