21st October 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after 12th Science to join Technology field with good salary?

Respected Sir/Madam, currently I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to get job in Technology field. So, which course I should do after my 12th so that I can secure job in this field with good salary?

11th June 2020, 03:45 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th Science to join Technology field with good salary?

You can look forward for engineering or opt for research if you are interested in technologies. Animation is also a nice scope
23rd June 2020, 05:35 PM
Shruti_singh12

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th Science to join Technology field with good salary?

After 12th you can do engineering in computer science and after that, you can take courses in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. If you start your career in this filed then definitely you will get a job in MNCs with a high salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?