20th February 2011, 03:57 PM
piyushkant

Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?

i have got 92.4% in cbse 12 exam . i have done my schooling from kendriya vidayalaya i want to go in the field of technology(either in research field or can work in technology related company too) . i will give jee bitsat aieee this year . so sugest me for the best . what about delhi university for the same

9th March 2011, 03:04 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?

Firstly congratulations for scoring good marks in 12th exams.

You can prepare well for JEE, BITSAT & AIEEE exams this year. Give them first priority & there after Delhi university. Also prioritize the fields you would like to take up in BE as per your interest.

Again, progressing in research field or technology depends on your interest. If you are ready to study, have patience & keen into research work you can join research work else join a company. Choice is yours. Presently you aim to join IITs/NIT & thereafter you can rethink on this matter.

All the best & good luck!
9th March 2011, 03:05 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?

Firstly congratulations for scoring good marks in 12th exams.

You can prepare well for JEE, BITSAT & AIEEE exams this year. Give them first priority & there after Delhi university. Also prioritize the fields you would like to take up in BE as per your interest.

Again, progressing in research field or technology depends on your interest. If you are ready to study, have patience & keen into research work you can join research work else join a company. Choice is yours. Presently you aim to join IITs/NIT & thereafter you can rethink on this matter.

All the best & good luck!
20th March 2011, 12:47 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

30th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 7661 rank in uptu wht i could expect for the colleges i will get? govt or private with cs branch.
1st June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m currently studying in B.Sc comp sc first year.I hv interst in the Research Field for the computers so what should i do in parallel with this course....should i prepare for some entrance exam?
13th August 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

do self study for a year help someone to crack IIT or AIEEE?
30th November 2011, 02:47 PM
rudramishra

good luck
30th November 2011, 03:20 PM
litunu

23rd June 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS 12 IN PCM.I AM GIVING PRIORITY TO BOARDS.SO I WANT TO PREPARE FOR JEE AFTER 12. I WANT TO ASK YOU 1 YEAR PREPARATION IS USEFUL FOR ME OR I WAS TO GET INTO IT AFTER IT. PLEASE REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?