5th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is good after 12th providing good salary? What is the starting salary after passing BBM? What type of jobs can I get?

i am doing ceba 2 pu...i am not interested in doing bca.
i want to know that which degree is good which can give good salary.i am much interested in BBM.i want to know what will bee the starting salary and what type of jobs we can get?

Related Questions:
  1. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  2. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  3. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  4. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  5. Starting Salary Packages for M.Tech. Biotechnology Pass Outs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government jobs providing good salary after doing B.Tech CSE?
  7. What are the jobs required after BBM? What is the salary?
  8. What is the last date for various PSU exams?
  9. Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?
  10. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  11. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  12. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  13. How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary? -- [New]
  14. What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?
  15. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  17. Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?
  18. What is a good salary package after passing 12th with PCM?
4th May 2012, 11:14 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree is good after 12th providing good salary? What is the starting salary after passing BBM? What type of jobs can I get?

Dear friend,

After 12th one can option to do B.Com in honors or just pass course.
You can also apply for BBA from a very good college.
you can also pursue for charted Account course.For this course one has to score atleast 60%.May also apply for hotel management need 60%.
you can directly apply for job like bank for clerk.But mosstudents apply for bachelor of commerce.there are few course.
  • B.COM(ACCOUNTING & FINANCE)
  • B.COM(HONORS IN ACCOUNTING & FINANCE)
  • B.COM(BANKING AND INSUENCE)
  • BBA(HONORS)
  • BBM
  • B.COM(COMPUTER APPLICATION)
If you are getting a job on BBM then you can get a starting salary vary from 23000 to 44000.

all the best...............
4th May 2012, 08:16 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Which degree is good after 12th providing good salary? What is the starting salary after passing BBM? What type of jobs can I get?

Software Jobs Offer for 2012 Freshers ReplyRichmond Road

Hi 2012 Freshers..!! we are a Consultancy Company and we have Few Offers Left out for an 8 Years Old Established Software Company.its and excellent opportunity to settle fast in the IT jobs in this Recession Period. its better than a campus Drive at...27-Apr-12
Part Time- Fresher’s Jobs. Reply

Eligibility criteria- Minimum 18 yrs of age & basic internet browsing skills. Available Jobs- Online Data Entry Jobs- Get paid per form basis (No Referral System), Weekly Payments. Simple Intelligence Tasks- Find an interesting task > Work ...20-Apr-12
Vacancy for a Cashier with a Super Premium Luxury Store in Bangal... ReplyVittal Mallya Road

Our Client, a reputed apparels brand in India is looking for a Cashier for their store in Bangalore. They are looking for a candidate with 2 - 4 years of experience in cashier role in the retail sector. A super-premium retail concept, known for its...16-Apr-12
4th May 2012, 08:45 PM
edr_fdr

BBM is a basic graduation which provides an overview of business management in a nutshell, it doesn't offer much scope by itself, either in India or elsewhere, unless you follow it up with a good MBA. While you will certainly get a job after completing your BBM degree, you may not find much growth. So you will have to do MBA after BBM to start off as an executive or assistant manager in any of the business organisations, manufacturing companies, export or trading houses, financial concerns, banks, NGOs, PSUs or multinational corporations. In the private sector, promotions are essentially based on your efficiency and enterprise, while in the public sector, seniority is the determining factor. Needless to say, the kind of job you will get and the salary you will be offered will to a large extent depend on the reputation of the B-school you graduate from. All the best.
17th March 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What degree should I take up for good salary after 12th in arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?