14th August 2013, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission into Merchant Navy?

please respected sir or ma'am
please tell me that how can I get admission into merchant navy?
and when will b d exam held and other details please help me sir

Related Questions:
13th March 2014, 06:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission into Merchant Navy?

The one year Diploma course in Nautical Science require candidates who have passed class 12 with minimum 55 per cent and with Physics, chemistry and maths. There are 4 months Deck Cadet Course and 4 years Degree course in Marine Engineering.
You may opt for courses like 3 years B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Candidates need to be 10+2 with minimum 60 per cent and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Age limit should be between 17 to 25 years. There is also 2 years Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Science. Candidates should be 10+2 PCM and age limit for the course is 25 years. In both courses, candidates have to be class 12 pass and age limit is 25 years. Of course you can join Merchant Navy after completion of class 10 too. There is Deck Cadet Course spanning for 3 Months. Such courses are Diploma in Applied Science or Deck Watchkeeper. It provides the Cadet Pre-sea Training as well as onboard training of 24 Months.
23rd June 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission into Merchant Navy?

Sir I'm a student of bsc biology final year student and now I want to join merchant navy.... And I want to take a secure job in merchant navy please kindly give me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?