1st September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do between MBA and ICWA? I have completed B.Com degree course

I am completed the B.com degree course!Now I confused to take a decision to which course choosed for higher studies MBA or ICWA? and Which plac?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th commerce?
  2. How to do ICWA after completing MBA? I have completed MBA
  3. Is B.Com necessary for CS after MBA? Duration of the course?
  4. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBA after passing B.Com degree?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBA? I have done B.Com and wish to do MBA
  7. Duration of the ICWA course? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do course in ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  9. How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open univer
  10. Information about ICWA M.A completed degree? How to get admission in ICWA?
  11. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  12. What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc
  13. How should I apply for ICWA after completing MBA(Finance)?
  14. Is there any possibility to do ICWA along with degree in B.Com -- [New]
  15. What should I take after 12th if I have got 85% in commerce? Should I do BBA+MBA or ICWA+B.Com(Correspondence)+MBA?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  17. Information about ICWA course? I have completed MBA(FIN)
  18. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
30th October 2012, 10:42 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I do between MBA and ICWA? I have completed B.Com degree course

ICWAI is very good course but doing MBA from good institute is more beneficial for commerce student as MBA inculcate not only financial knowledge but also managerial skills in a person.

You can choose MBA in Finance from good institute.

Minimum eligibility for MBA

Graduated from recognized university in any discipline with at least 50% marks.

Selection process include

• Entrance Examination/Institute Own examination(Like CAT, MAT or CMAT)
• Group discussion
• Personal Interview

It's take around one full year to prepare for MBA exam to score high.

ICWAI is good course but lot is depend on student itself and it is distance learning type course .

MBA from regular institute is comparatively easier than ICWAI course.

If you have good communication skills you could very well in MBA while ICWAI Enhance financial and cost accounting skills of the students.

Some Info about ICWAI

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduated can take enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Duration of ICWAIcourse for graduates - 2.5 YEARS minimum.

Fee of course - 40000/-

WEBSITE For more information

www.myicwai.com
1st January 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do between MBA and ICWA? I have completed B.Com degree course

hello sir,
I am final year b.com with 60% which course is better for me among icwa or mba for better income. Thankyou.
1st December 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course have more opertunity to get government job MBA or ICWA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?