8th August 2013, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch

i have completed my b.e. in electronic and telecommunication branch,now what sort of courses should i join....so that i can get good job in my field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  3. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  4. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  5. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college -- [New]
  7. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  14. Which branch to prefer, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can I do Polytechnic after BCA?
  16. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. How can I join ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electronics branch
  18. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
30th June 2017, 08:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch

* You can join M.E. (Electronics & Communication) course after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch. Master of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a two year postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. Candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech with 55% from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?