10th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Polytechnic after BCA?

can i do polytechnic after bca....please tell me whether can i do it

19th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Polytechnic after BCA?

After completing Polytechnic course you are not eligible to apply for BCA course because to apply for the course. You have to completed your intermediate with 10+2 pattern from a recognized School. So didn't have chance to apply for the course. After completing Polytechnic course you can join your desire engineering stream. Engineering Stream have a various branch like Civil, Mech, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science. You can join Engineering course through Lateral Entry Examination.
17th July 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Does it is good to do diploma in mechanical engineering along with BCA
22nd May 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i do polytechnic after bca...whic course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?