21st August 2012, 07:33 PM
armanamrarman

Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication

next year i will complete my engineering in electronics and telecommunication,so how can i join merchant navy job,is there is some course after completing engii related to my branch...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  2. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  3. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  4. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  10. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  15. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after completing engineering from mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges? -- [New]
20th April 2013, 08:20 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication

hi,
Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy course

Unmarried male and female Students are ONLY eligible .
You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.
Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.

Age requirement is not more than 20 years.

SC/ST Students 25 years is maximum age , these categories are given relaxation of five years.

All the best...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?