4th August 2012, 10:17 PM
yuvraj garud

Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?

I m doing entc engg......i m in third year now..........so which course should i joind which are related to entc engg.......& where is the classes in pune

Related Questions:
  1. MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  3. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering in ENTC branch in MIT college of Pune?
  5. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  6. Is there any any vacancy for ENTC engineering?
  7. Cutoff list of COEP engineering college of Pune for diploma holders in direct 2nd year in ENTC branch
  8. When one should apply for CAT entrance exam? Where to get the application form? Fee structure for it?
  9. Which course should I do so that it is helpful for me in future? I am doing B.E in ENTC
  10. How to get a government job in ENTC? I am a 3rd year ENTC student
  11. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?
  12. Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?
  13. How can I get admission in SNDT in any college for degree in ENTC?
  14. Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?
  15. Any coaching classes in and around Pune for SET/NET exam?
  16. Information about government jobs in Maharshtra for ENTC engineering
  17. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC? -- [New]
  18. Which course should I join after completing B.E ENTC? Is Mainframe good for me?
15th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?

If you want to go for core jobs then you can join PLC/SCADA classes and if you want telecom jobs than you can go for "Teleman Institute of Wireless Technologies Pvt. Ltd."
It has very good placement and training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?