21st September 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any any vacancy for ENTC engineering?

sir i swapnali jst completed my gradution in ENTC engg .I want job in BSNL .Can u tell me is there any any vacancy for ENTC engg ? and also want syllabus & exam date?

22nd February 2016, 01:06 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any any vacancy for ENTC engineering?

Yes, You are right that BSNL offers job to the ENTC students every year. The job designation for which ENTC students are hired are : JUNIOR ENGINEER, FIELD ENGINEER, TELECOM ENGINEER, NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR, DESIGN ENGINEER, NETWORK CONTROLLER, NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTER and these all openings is fulfilled by ENTC and Electrical engineering students.

So the scope for ENTC students is good in BSNL companies. But right now there is no openings for the above post.

Last recruitment in BSNL was done in June 2015. You can see the latest notification on the official website of BSNL which is http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/hrd/jobs.html

Once you login into this page a flash message will be coming about the job notification. In the flash message you can see about the job openings but see the message carefully because the openings may be on the caste basis or on the basis of experience.

So open the link and read everything very carefully. If you are getting any update on the website ,then apply within the time period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?