22nd October 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?

Hello sir,
i am the student of entc final year.
i wanted to know about the recrutement of entc engineers in the government sectors.
plz help me..
my id is
[email protected]

28th November 2011, 01:17 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?

INFORMATION ABOUT GOV JOBS:

1)for government sector psu companies you should have minimum 65% in your degree.
companies are;IOCL, BHEL, POWERGRID, NTPC, BEL, ONGC, BPCL, HPCL, DRDO, ISRO etc.

2)you can also prepare for civil services and Engineering services for government jobs.

3)you can also apply in banking sector as manager/ assistant manager/ clerk post through IBPS conducting exams.
30th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the recruitment of ENTC engineers in Government sector?

i am third year eng.student, i got 73% in my second year so for the government job what should i prepare at this level .....
31st December 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Please tell companies name who give the internship in pune for MCA
13th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how should i apply for internship in entc company ?place:pune
25th November 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of entc degree i have aggregate lass than 60 so where i should apply tell me about exams in gov or other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?