1st December 2011, 12:53 PM
Mangesh.9

List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?

Which company are related about Entc sector and what are the apportunity in the communication sector for entc engg.
Iam now in 2yr of Entc engg.
please reply on my email

Related Questions:
  1. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  2. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  7. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  8. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  9. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  11. What is the scope of Foreign Languages in future?
  12. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  13. Which companies are offering internship in Ethiopia for electronics and communication students?
  14. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  15. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
  16. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  17. How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students
  18. What are the jobs available in Australia after B.Tech in ECE with 60%
25th April 2012, 04:38 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?

Eligibility for job in goverment and private company being a fresher Electronics & Communication engineer candidates are..
*eligbilit of Goverment company.....
percentage of 10th with 60%
percentage of 12th with 60%
BE or B-tech (ECE) Aggregate percentage with 65%
then those students capable to appear in any goverment examination,this examination
is very high ranking examination in india....
*List of goverment company are.........
BHEL
ECIL
DRDL
DRDO
NTPC
POWER GRID
POWER PLANT
UPPCL
SAIL
GAIL
DMRC electrical
ONGC
NIC
BSNL
JTO
TTA
MTNL
BANK POIAS
IPS
IES
SCRA
NDA
RAILWAY etc
*eligbilit of Private company are......
percentage of 10th with 65% or above
percentage of 12th with 60% or above
then those fresher Electronics & Communication engineer students capable to appear in any Private company...

List of Private company for fresher Electronics & Communication engineer students......

TCS
CTS
IBM
WIPRO
CAPGEMINI
HCL
NOKIA
L&T
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE etc

After completing your graduation you need to learn the following skills to get a better job.

1. Communication skills

2. Writing skills

3. Technical skills.

You can get the Jobs in Electronic Filed and Software filed jobs like :--

-- Nokia
-- LG
-- GE
-- Sony
-- IBM

-- SYNTEL

-- GENPACT

-- INFOSYS

-- INFOTECH

-- ACCENTURE

-- HCL

-- TATA MOTORS

-- TECH MAHINDRA

-- HONEY WELL

-- SATYAM and etc..,
19th May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?

my 10 percentage is 79.8,12th is 59.9.btech above 65%
is there any scope for my job
25th May 2012, 07:58 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear,
You can apply for various electronics companies on the basis of bachelors degree of graduate aptitude test in engineering.DRDO is a top level company offering jobs opportunities for graduate engineer in India.

The list of electronics companies is as follows:
  1. Bharat sanchar Nigam limited.
  2. Tata consultancy services.
  3. Congnizant technology solutions.
  4. Redington India limited.
  5. Mahanagar Telephone nigam limited.
  6. Samsung India electronics pvt ltd.
  7. Satyam computer services.
  8. HCL technologies Ltd.
  9. Bharati teletech.
  10. Philips electronics India Pvt Ltd.
  11. Videsh sanchar Nigam Ltd.
  12. Videocon Industries.
  13. LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd.
  14. Reliance communication Ltd.
  15. HCL infosystems Ltd.
  16. Hawlet packard India.
  17. Wipro Ltd.
  18. Tech mahindra Ltd.
  19. IBM India Pvt Ltd.
  20. Bharat Electronics Ltd.
  21. Sony India Ltd.
  22. Infosys Technologies Ltd.
  23. Bharati Airtel India.

All the best.....................
22nd June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course among mechanical and electronics & communication has better career options in engineering...??
1st July 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i m student of 2 year perxuing BE.Is there any vacancies that i can apply in this year only.
14th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma(2009) & Degree(2012) in Electronics & Telecommunication field so their is job in Electronics or communication companies.
17th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

my 10 percentage is 60.96%, 12th 54% and b.e 52%. can i get the job with this percenage r shall i do any course...... suggst me...
31st July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A DOUBT OF CHOOSHING ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONAL ENGINEERING PLEASE TELL SOMEWORDS
4th August 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir my 10th percentage is 77%,12th is 56% and contuning b.tech in ECE 4th year with CGPA 7.0 till now.Can i elegible for getting a job in power sector.
7th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i hv 57% in 10th and 52 in 12th. If i scored more than 60 in BE. Then will be i'm able to get job?
2nd September 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am ece engg student.can i get jobs in TV channels.
21st September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i get 73 percent in 10th,69.5 in 12th,62.71 in b.e.
Can i get any job.pl's tell me
7th December 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I have 89% in 10th and 91% in intermediate now i am in b.e 3rd year with aggregate 60%,can you suggest in which company can i settel?
16th January 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

My 10th percentage 52%, and 12th is 51% or B.tech is 70% (Electronics & instrumentations)
plz suggest, Can i get any job.pl's tell me
25th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

10th percentage 80% and 12 percentage 70%and B.E is not completed studing in 3 rd year.....after completed B.E. please informsir
14th May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

As i m a fresher with e&t engg degree & basic knowledge of c lngg,can u suggest any courses 4 job in E&T or IT based cmpnys?
3rd June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E. in E.C.E. with 7.92 CGPA from I am going to study M.E. My tancet mark is 41.651. I want to get good jobs in electronics related company for that which branch can i choose in M.E. Is M.E. is overqualified for electronics organizations like ISRO, BEL etc., Please give good and immediate suggestion for me. My mail id is [email protected]
19th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.e 3rd year student.My 10th percentage is 81% and 12th percentage is 74%.b.e not cimpleted till now.please inform me sir
20th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma passed in E&TC in may 2013.I have interest to job. Please call me for any related job with me. Mo no: 9975849984 Email ID : [email protected]
8th July 2013, 12:01 PM
Shweta Pawale

Default Re:Apllication for job

I am a Freasher.I am Msc Electronic student from Pune university Electronic department.
Is there any placement for job?

Thank you.
16th July 2013, 12:41 AM
mamii

HI,

List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students,

ECIL
DRDL
DRDO
NTPC
POWER GRID
POWER PLANT
UPPCL
SAIL
GAIL
DMRC electrical
ONGC
NIC
BSNL

Thank you....................
17th July 2013, 06:16 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangesh.9 View Post
Which company are related about Entc sector and what are the apportunity in the communication sector for entc engg.
Iam now in 2yr of Entc engg.
please reply on my email

Dear friend ,

I have given below list of the top companies as under :-

1. N.T.P.C

2. B.H.E.L

3. O.N.G.C

4. NOKIA.

5. Railway.

6. WIPRO.

7. L&T

8. BSNL

9. TCS

10.SAIL

with best wishes of Makes 25.

9th August 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i m an ece student ..my 10th % is 60 and 12 is 69 % a..and still i m in 4th year .
..my aggregate % in b.tech 3th yr is 71...so plz suggest any job for my....my email id is [email protected] infrom me sir
21st August 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly give me the name of purely ece based private companies in india
27th September 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in 4th year doing electronic engineering ....my 10th % is 79 12th-64 n B.E agrigate till now is 60 can you suggest which job or in which company i should try....
12th December 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am vinoth completed BE-ECE with 7.58 % .i am expect hardware jobs sir ple tell some suggestions...
31st December 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 90%in 10th and 53% in 12th.
i am S.E (ENTC) student. i want job plz tell mi and plz give me suggestion for doing any courses..............!
email id:[email protected]
10th March 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

hii.... M too a engg.student of entc stream.....with aggregrate 60% ...can i get jobs if yes than which companiez r thr ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?